Information We Collect
We recognize your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information that we collect on our Web sites to provide you with a superior shopping experience and to communicate with you about products, services, and promotions.
When you place an order, we will ask you to set up "your account," which includes your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number and expiration date, as well as certain other information when you order prescriptions. Using your account information, we will send you communications that we believe are relevant to you. If you prefer not to receive optional emails or other communications from us, you may adjust your account to prevent such communications by clicking on "subscriptions" within "your account." If you would like to review or revise the information we have in your account, you may access such information by clicking on the "your account" link on any screen.
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically receive and collect certain types of information whenever you visit our Web stores. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies" and Web beacons (described below) and obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Web sites. This information includes the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your browser software and operating system, your Web server, the date and time you access our site, session information (such as download errors and page response times), information about your viewing, search and purchase history and information about the referring URL and the URL clickstream to, through, and from our Web sites. We use this information to monitor the usage and performance of our site, to enhance our customers' search and shopping experiences and to determine aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
Information From Third Parties
If we receive updated account information from third parties, we may revise your account for you so that we can efficiently process your orders, deliver your packages or otherwise communicate with you. For example, we may receive customer information from our shippers or from third parties with which we operate co-branded businesses. In addition, we may acquire customer names, email addresses and mailing addresses for select mailings from third parties.
Other Information You Provide
We collect additional information that you choose to give us. For example, you provide information to us when you complete surveys or contest entry forms, add items, sign up for special discounts or coupons, communicate with us by email, phone or otherwise, provide product reviews, or provide alternative delivery addresses.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We protect all of your information against unauthorized access or release. We share your personal and prescription information with third parties as follows:
- Special Spending Account (SSA) Purchases—When you make a purchase from the azpharm.com™ SSA-reimbursable items that will be automatically deducted from your SSA account (i.e., if you use your SSA-approved credit or debit card to make the purchase or if we have an arrangement with your SSA administrator to provide electronic substantiation on your behalf), we share with your SSA administrator a list of the SSA-eligible products you purchased, together with such account, transaction and payment information as may be requested by your SSA administrator for the purpose of substantiating and tracking your purchase. We do not share with your SSA administrator information about non-SSA items you purchase.
- Brand Manufacturers—We may develop programs with some of our brand manufacturers through which you may be offered special discounts or coupons on products in exchange for providing your e-mail address or completing a survey about the manufacturer's products. When you are offered such discounts or coupons in exchange for providing information (for example, giving your e-mail address or completing a survey), you will be notified that if you choose to participate, your name, e-mail address and responses will be shared with the brand manufacturer. No other information will be shared.
- Agents—We may enter into agreements with other companies or individuals to perform functions on our behalf. These functions may include sending promotional e-mails on our behalf to such companies' customers; serving advertisements on our behalf, analyzing data; providing marketing assistance; processing credit card or debit card payments; and fulfilling and delivering orders. These companies and individuals have access to only to information necessary to perform their functions. They are not allowed to use the information for any other purpose and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of the information. We may share non-personal, summary, or aggregate customer data with partners and other third parties.
- Business Transfers—We may buy or sell businesses or assets. In such transactions, customer information is usually treated as one of the transferred business assets. Should azpharm.com™ or substantially all of either of their assets be sold, customer information will be one of the transferred business assets. In that event, we will post a notification on this page or send you an email so that you are always aware of how your information is being used.
- As You Agree—If you agree, we will to other customer information to your authorized representative, the prescribing or other authorized practitioner caring for you, or such other person as you may direct. At the direction of the patient and to the extent specifically authorized by law, we will release such information to other persons.
From time to time, we may partner with certain companies who, in conjunction with their membership programs or rewards programs, require that we disclose purchasing information about their members who visit our Web store (for example, to earn points for purchases made on our site through links from the partner site). We will disclose only the information required to make these programs work for you and support your membership in them. In addition, we disclose this information to such companies only if you have consented first, including consent implied by your agreement to the membership or participation rules. If you do not want us to disclose that information to the strategic partner, then you must contact the partner directly.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
When you place an order online or use the azpharm.com™ online SPECIALS, your personal information and credit card or debit card information are encrypted using SSL encryption technology before being sent over the Internet, We use SSL technology to prevent your information from being stolen or intercepted while being transferred to us. Your credit card information is always stored in encrypted form in a restricted-access database that is away from our Web site database so it isn't connected to the Internet, to keep it safe from hackers.
Unsolicited E-mail (SPAM)
Please note that all email that originates from us will either display the azpharm.com™ (HTML emails) or contain the A&Z Pharmaceutical, LLC copyright notice (text emails). In addition, our emails will contain our corporate address in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
If you receive an unsolicited email that you believe is connected with us in any way, please forward the e-mail (as an enclosure) to email@example.com and we will investigate.
We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our Web site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Linked Web Sites
Our third party associated manufacturers may contain links to and from other sites operated and maintained by separate companies. We have no responsibility for linked Web sites (including the Web sites of participants in our associate program) and provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors. The privacy policies of these sites may differ from our policy, so you should always review the privacy statement of each linked Web site you visit.
We welcome your feedback. If you have questions or comments about our privacy policies, feel free to drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org write us:
A&Z Pharmaceutical, LLC.
2275 Swallow Hill Road
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15220